The Pike Place Market Senior Center offers fresh, hot breakfast and lunch every day of the week.
There is a presentation on nutrition once a week after breakfast, and active, exercise classes are offered on a regular basis (yoga, meditation, Kigang, strength and balance training).
The Center is open weekdays from 8am to 4pm and on weekends from 8am to 1pm. Meals and classes are available to adults age 55 and up (membership card or photo ID is required.)
- Hot Meals: Breakfast daily at 8:20 am; Lunch daily at 12 pm
- Wellness Break: Wednesday at 9:30am
- Wellness classes: Times vary. Check in at the front desk for updated schedule.
85 Pike St. Suite 200 Seattle, WA 98101
Walk down Pike Street towards the Market, cross 1st Ave, and follow the cobblestones straight down into Lower Post Alley. Follow until you reach the Senior Center (there will be a sign above the red double-doors) on your left.
Interested in volunteering?
- Assist kitchen staff with meal prep (contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Assist with activities and games (contact email@example.com)
- Help seniors with chores, or social workers with a range of services. May require a background check (contact firstname.lastname@example.org)